Sunday 16 January 2011

Technology Hates Me (Or Vice Versa)

Right, a lot of gamers here – off the bat – how many of you find all of your tech gadgets failing you all at the same time?

I hope many, many , many, many simply because I don’t want to be alone in my goddamn misery!

My 360 AND my WII are both dead. Dead. Gone. Kaput. Perished.

And I now have to do the dance known as customer support and because my products have been healthier for longer I might even have to pay for the privilege of fixing said products.

Right now I hate every major manufacturer of technology.

In the meantime I’ve returned to my Pc, my first love. A very lucky moment has allowed me to nab a beta key for the new Battlefield game and I am currently pretending every enemy soldier is a developer, a manufacturer or someone unlucky enough to work for their customer support services.

This message was brough to you by Valium – if only I had some…

No comments:

Post a Comment