Saturday 1 January 2011

2011 - Start as we mean to go on

I'll be using my usual blog to participate in the One A Day project - why? Simply because I need the motivation to keep me going - I love writing, it's what I do for a living when I can but sometimes the discipline is simply not there - it just sorta flounders.

So 2011 is going to be the year I write - furiously, grubbily, happily, diffidently - in any mood, in any place, in any situation.

As this is the first day of a new year, I haven't really had time to watch anything yet - in fact I've barely woken up.

But I can point out that I plan to view at least three films today and so tomorrow's post should be richer in content.

I can, however, say that my New Year's Eve was a blast - I've come to realise years ago that the best way to enter any occassion is with like-minded people engaged in stimulating conversation.

In the meantime, welcome to the New Year. Let's have some fun.

1 comment: